July Lola Beauty Box Pics and Review

July Lola Beauty Box


As August near I wanted to take a few minutes to post a review of the July Lola Beauty Box. Lola ia a monthly beauty box subscription that cost $21 a month. Each Lola Beauty box comes with 4 to 5 full size beauty items. I have been getting the Lola Beauty box for about 6 months and I have really enjoyed and liked every box. 

I received my box about a week ago and I just havent had the time to write up this review or do an unboxing video. Today as I was looking at my box and all the great items in it I knew I just had to share. Lola Beauty Box is fairly new and each month they are getting better and better. So with that lets talk about what came in July's box. 

First let's start with July's theme...Sparkle and Shine
July's box came with 5 full size items and the retail value of the box is $101.



The first item on the card is the Wander Beauty Wanderout Dual Lipstick ($30) This is a really neat lipstick because it comes with two. The colors are very pretty mauve/neutral colors. The darker more mauve color is called Front row the lighter more Neutral color is called Socialite. The colors are beautiful and the formula s very nice. They feel like silk on my lips. This is a perfect lipstick for travel or for your purse. Two colors in one tube!




Next in the box is the Aesthetica Cosmetics Jetsetter Palette contour,highlight and blush ($25). I was super excited for this palette,especially the highlighter. The palette has a Bronze contour, shimmery highlighter and a peachy-pink blush. Ladies, I am very fair skinned and this palette doesn't have much color payoff.  I will say it was a nice formula, it feels really nice and I will find uses for the Highlighter. The blush will work for a very light rosy hue and the highlighter I may use with a few applications. However the bronzer contour didn't really show u at all. 



This is about 10 layers to get color for the pic

Juice Beauty Green Apple Cleansing Bar ($12) is next on the card. The bar that came in this months box is 1.2oz so I am not sure that it is full size. This smells amazing and I haven't had a chance to use it. I have use quite a few Juice beauty Products and have liked them all. I have no doubt I will like this too.


Cinema Secrets Mini Super Sealer Mattifying Setting Spray($14). The spray output is a fine mist.  It has a bit of a alcohol smell to it but it didn't burn my face or eyes. My makeup has stayed all day even in the heat. My makeup has a nice matte look to it and my face feels very fresh. I think I am going to really like this product. Again with this one I am not sure if its full size with MINI in the name. It is a 1 fl oz bottle. 


Lastly we have Doll 10 Beauty Illegaleyes Mascara ($20).
I am pretty picky about my mascara. I like a mascara that will give me length and volume. I also have blonde lashes so a dark black is very important.  I did use this mascara once and so far it has done all I expect from a mascara. I will have to use it a few more times to get a good feel for it.



So that is all 5 items in the July Lola beauty box Box. I think it is more than worth the $21 you pay each month. They are a newer subscription box so I give them the benefit of of the doubt. Not everything this month was super Amazing but I will get use of it. I still really enjoy my Lola Beauty Box. 
If you are interested in getting the Lola Beauty box here is a link to sign up. This is my referral link and I do get points when it used to redeem toward product or future boxes. 


Comments