Ralph Lauren Dryden Marcy Tote

DRYDEN MARCY TOTE - BLACK/CRIMSON
Beautiful and Sophisticated


I am a lover of all handbags but this one is by far my favorite. The beauty and sophistication it brings to my wardrobe makes it hands down the best Tote I currently own. It's the perfect size, color and and style for any outfit. The deep crimson lining adds a touch of glamour and class to the bag that is unremarkable. The soft leather makes the oversized bag comfortable to carry. The detail and craftsmanship is impeccable. With each Ralph Lauren bag I become more obsessed with this brand. I own many other High end bags but the quality, craftsmanship and style is unbeatable. If your in the market for a quality tote this is the perfect bag for you. You will not be disappointed. 


 Plenty of space with a beautiful Crimson interior 
Not Pictured, Long shoulder strap included
Dust Bag Included to protect your bag when not in use.
*Disclaimer* I was provided with this free product in return for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and not influenced by the developing company and or its affiliates

Comments